Dirndl-Blossom Hiking Tour
Join us! Be part when the Dirndl - the fruit of our valley - shows its blossoms!
Experience how the nature wakes up in the cultivated landscape of the Dirndl valley. The nature guides of the region tell you the secrets of spring in the Valley. Be amazed about the countless blooming Dirndl bushes, which are the first signs for spring.
For you included:
- two nights from the 22. - 23. March 2013 or 28. - 31 March 2013
- two rich and regional breakfast
- two dinner from our awarded 6-course buffet
- tasting of Dirndl products like jams, juices, chutney or schnaps
- hiking information
- snack for the tour
- guided hiking tour
Choose your room type:
- double room South Garden House (english) with whirl bath
- double room in the Main house (Steinschalerhof) with shower
- double room House Königswiese with shower
Hike with us, at the guided tour to the "1.000 Dirndl mountain"
start: at 1 p.m.
where: reception of the nature hotel Steinschalerhof (english)
good shoes and clothing which fits with the weather.
duration of the tour: depending on the interest of the group, most often until 5 p.m.
Information and booking
- Steinschalerhof (english), Warth 20, 3203 Rabenstein, Austria
- Phone: 0043 2722 2281 / Fax: Dw 0043 2722 2281 - 799
- Inquiry to this page
Back to packages